Tech Alive Support
Animation Collaboration: Client Specifications
The web visitor who views a Flash animation represents
the client end.
- Flash movies embedded in a web page require Macromedia Flash plug-in
for the browser. This plug-in is small in size and available for all
- Flash movies can run as a stand-alone executable for Windows without
requiring a plug-in.
- Flash is ideal for kiosk presentations, as it loops continuously
by default and can be made to fill the screen. Use of vectors over
bitmaps permits optimum scaling quality of images.
- Flash elements download as needed, so the entire animation does not
have to load before the user can begin experiencing the movie.
- Flash animations can be used by themselves or in context with a web
page. Generally, HTML is best for displaying large amounts of text
or static images, with Flash on the page for animation only.
Return to Top